Not for the faint of heart, walnut cabinetry offers a variation in colours that change over time. While a great deal of homeowners opt for cabinetry with a simpler wood pattern, many find walnut's unique wood grain the ideal way to add style to their space.
- strong, stable wood that can take intricate carving
- smooth, fine and general straight wood grain
- colours range from deep chocolate to light reddish-gray brown
- warm, rich colours that accept finishes well
- mellows and lightens in colour with age
If you're ready to make your kitchen design dreams a reality, call Monarch Kitchen & Bath Centre at 905-686-2001, or drop by our kitchen and bath showroom and chat with a member of our design team.
Keeping it Casual in the Kitchen: The Rustic Beauty of Oak Cabinetry
The Affordable Elegance of High-Density Fibreboard (HDF) for Your New Kitchen Design
Choosing Cherry for Your Kitchen Cabinetry
Which Wood Type is Right for Your New Kitchen Cabinetry?