Here at Monarch Kitchen & Bath Centre, however, we're busy planning kitchen and bath renovations through the fall months.
If you're dreading the idea of celebrating another Christmas in your outdated kitchen, we encourage you to drop into our showroom soon to speak with a member of our design team. Major design transformations take time, and if you'd love to be entertaining your family and friends in a new kitchen this Christmas, the planning process should begin over the next few weeks.
Why so soon? Here's a brief summary of what needs to happen:
- Find a design company you can trust
- Set a budget and establish your design goals
- Consult with your kitchen designer
- Final design approval
- Technical drawings to be produced
- Order of cabinetry and materials
- Manufacturing of custom cabinetry
- Demolition and reconstruction of current kitchen
- Shop for new appliances/schedule delivery
- Delivery of custom cabinetry and countertop
- Cabinetry, countertop and backsplash installation
- Finishing touches such as painting, installation of new plumbing and light fixtures
As a member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association for over 30 years, we pride ourselves on our knowledge, creativity and the variety of services we offer. Although you many only have one designer assigned to your project, you'll benefit from having an entire team of dedicated kitchen professionals working together to serve you.
Call Monarch Kitchen and Bath Centre today at 905-686-2001 and let us help you make your kitchen design dreams a reality.