“How nice would it be to make yourself a tea, grab your favourite book and sit in a room adorned with Coral Reef? It's warm, bright colour pairs well with white and beachy accents, giving it a comfortable, welcoming feel."
Coral Reef (SW 6606), a vivacious hue, is Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year 2015. Upbeat and optimistic, Coral Reef celebrates a time for renewal and is the perfect mélange of pink, orange and red that can be used to liven up any space.
Add Coral Reef to your home’s palette and watch creativity blossom. Here are some ideas on where to use Coral Reef in your home:
- Let the color stand by itself on a single accent wall or on your front door for a pop of color.
- Paint a piece of furniture as a great accent piece.
- Pair Coral Reef with Cotton White (SW 7104), Black Fox (SW 7020) or other floral hues and lush greens.
- You can relax this bold color slightly by pairing it with warm neutrals such as Sedate Gray (SW 6169) or buttery yellows like Hubbard Squash (SW 0044).
- Driftwood, medium wood tones and metal finishes also complement its flower-garden hue.
- For vintage quality that’s hard to beat, Coral Reef and aged matte brass make a perfect pair.
Click here to find the Sherwin-Williams dealer nearest you.