We understand all too well how devastating flooding can be and the destruction that remains after the flood waters have receded. While it is regrettable that our homes were damaged, we are thankful there was no loss of life and together we can rebuild our homes.
Monarch Kitchen & Bath Centre has over 32 years of renovation experience. We carry quality cabinetry to satisfy any of your rebuilding needs, and have professional designers and installation technicians on staff that will work with you to restore your homes.
If we can be of any assistance, we are always here for you. Let us help you to rebuild your home and together we will not be beaten come hell OR high water.
Monarch Kitchen & Bath Centre
Tips from CAA insurance on making a efficient insurance claim:
- Contact your insurance company immediately
- Have your policy number ready
- Document and take photos of the water damage
- Ask your agent questions about your home insurance coverage and deductible.
- Slowly use pumps and pails to remove standing water.
- Use a wet/dry shop vacuum to mop up the remaining water.
- Dress appropriately and keep children and animals away from the flooded area.
- Don't use flooded appliances, electrical outlets, switch boxes or fuse-breaker panels until an electrician has ensured they are safe.
- Clean washable items (such as clothes) immediately to prevent mould.
- Documents, books or photos should be air-dried.
- Throw out any medicine, cosmetics or toiletries that have come in contact with flood water.
- Soaked furniture should be professionally cleaned.