|Tekura by BainUltra|
As the pioneer and inventor of the air-jet bath, BainUltra knows a thing or two about relaxing in the tub. If you're searching for the ultimate bath experience, you'll want to pay close attention to their most recent technological innovation: the Geysair™ hydro-thermo massage.
|Azur by BainUltra|
Inspired by the therapeutic properties of hot thermal springs, Geysair™ surrounds you in a cocoon of warmth. Similar to the hot water that geysers shoot into the air, Geysair's air flow remains warm until it comes in contact with your skin. The result is a blissfully relaxing experience.
The operating principle behind Geysair is simple: it heats and humidifies the jets of air so they retain their warmth. Baths equipped with Geysair™ technology offer all the technical and therapeutic advantages that BainUltra is known for. And the Geysair™ system always remains impeccably hygienic.
Surrounded by water, air and warmth, you enjoy the full benefits of hydro-thermo massage.
- Deeper massage from the epidermis down to the joints
- A massage that comes closest to the feeling of a hands-on massage
- A sensation of uniform warmth throughout the body
- Overall relaxation of body and mind
- Faster, longer-lasting muscle relaxation
- Comfort experienced from the start of the hydro-thermo massage session
- Enhanced absorption of minerals, essential oils, and other elements in the water
- Lymphatic drainage improved
- Skin more thoroughly cleansed
- Hydro-thermo massage session lasting as long as the user wished since water temperature isn't a factor